Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sexual or Emotional Compatibility. Which is more important?

Don't you think this is a topic that would pit men against woman? The general consensus is that women are more emotional and men are more sexual. This topic needs to be tailored for this generation. How would this work in a gay or lesbian relationship? SOMEONE is gona be more sexually driven than the other. So do we throw out the implication that women are more emotional and men sexual when it comes to the gay and lesbian community and their unions. What if everything emotionally is perfect in the relationship but one person is bored and unsatisfied sexually?

People say that a relationship is about more than sex. Ask yourself this... would you stay with a man if his sex was whack? I mean you have found someone who has everything that you want but the sex is whack?! Would your love really make you stay? All signs point to NOT! I know Iw ouldnt because I would be forced to cheat on you and im not a Cheater. This also brings me to the next age old conversational piece. If your partner isnt giving you what you need sexually are they basically inviting you to look for satisfaction elsewhere?

I believe that WHATEVER you wont do somebody else is ALWAYS willing to do. If you allow the sex to leave your relationship then you are inviting your partner to leave as well. I know I would throw up the dueces in a minute! I will talk to you, beg you, try all kinds of things to get you to give me what im asking for and if you choose to ignore it I wont wait around unhappy! Life is too damn short. So to the people getting cheated on and you didnt do everything you could to stop it..Yes its YOUR fault.

I took a different approach in my new relationship. We are honest with one another no matter how much it may hurt. That way you dont feel the need to run to someone else to vent ur frustrations. Also if you wana have sex with someone else its ok to voice that! We are young and human... the whole idea of being with ONE person for the rest of your life is scary. I mean honestly Fidelity and Monogomy are fairy tales created by novels and television. That shit exists right along with fairies and unicorns. These are my thoughts....what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment