Monday, March 29, 2010

Im about to EXPLODE!


People always ask me why I call myself Smurf. Well im 5'6 and as a kid my room was decorated with Smurfs and it was my favorite cartoon. Now when they ask what Smurl would I be I always have trouble because im a mix of a few of them. I could be Lazy Smurf, Dreamy Smurf, Vanity or Grouchy Smurf, but most of all Snappy Smurf lol. So mix all of those together and you have me. I do have my evil side though. Like I wonder if Chinese people are on the planet because God hates cats? (via @iHuntMidgets)

When I have a lot of time to think I really come up with some really good answers to my own questions. Like I ask myself things. I say "Self?"... Myself says "Huh?". I figure I will always tell me what I wana hear so we are the best of friends. With this blog I would like to take on some relationship topics as well as many things I dont agree with. I would hope that anyone reading would respect these posts as MY opinion which can be changed with the right amount of facts. Anway thats all for now. I look forward to enlightening lives as well as pissing some people off.

*KanyeShrug* - Smurf

No comments:

Post a Comment