Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Say What U Mean Cuz I Do!

I have a bit of an issue lately with people on Facebook. I seem to have this reputation for saying whatever is on my mind no matter what it is. Truth be told I DON'T say a whole lot. My main thing is if I didn't mention your ass don't fuckin respond or read it! I never try to intentionally hurt anyones feelings. Now if what I said in anyway struck you the wrong way its because you are guilty of whatever I was talking about. It's my Twitter and my facebook. The beauty of both applications is that you can choose not to follow me on both or have you forgotten.

I'm not crazy and just walkin around saying whatever is on my mind however comma but I do say the shit that you wont say but thought about. If my posts in anyway insult or upset someone that I love and care about they can contact me and let me know. I will apologize for hurting them as it was not my intention however comma BUT I will not retract my statement. To do so is like me lying to you. Smurf is gonna always give it to you no sugar coating or lube because I want you to rest assured that I wont tell no bullshit. I don't go around criticizing people or talking down to them or about them. I dont get off on making fun of people. I simply make observations and sometimes I tweet as I think. Yes there are times where I wish I didnt say it out loud but why take it back? Its there on the table now its up to you to muthafuckin deal with it and decide if you wana dedicate minutes of your life to being upset about it.

There was the tweet about how I hate when people wana pledge AKA and they look like Zetas. LMAO ok thats a New Orleans light skinned is better ignorant thing to say so I shouldnt have said that. BUT.... (wait for it)..... I got lots of replies from Sigmas and Zetas.. yeah they were not pretty. So in the end I figured I was right and I moved on and the Gargamels of the BluPhi nation slowly crawled back to the bumblefuck sway back country towns where they are relevant. Enough on that I think i'm done.

To conclude I will always say crazy things. Im not trying to make anyone laugh it just happens. I give an open window into my mind. Like Erykah Badu I want a window seat with nobody next to me. So I dont NEED approval to the things I say. That is all.
*KanyeShrug* - Smurf

No comments:

Post a Comment